Sunday, May 29, 2011
Another Tropicana!
I'm guessing most of you don't remember, but last year I wrote about the grand old rose that came with the house and how it died. I hadn't been able to find a second replacement for it. Well, Joe and I took a much-needed day off yesterday and went for a lovely meandering drive. On the way back, we drove by a nursery and stopped to take a look around. I wasn't holding out any hope, but looked around the roses to see what I could see. And, lo and behold, they had a Tropicana! We jumped right on it and brought it home. We'll plant it after the patio is in. It won't go back where it was - it will be too hard to see - but closer to the shed. Oh, I hope this one survives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment